This is ideal for a manufacturer’s full maintenance programme and is recommended every 10,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. Some manufacturers may recommend more frequent checks.
This is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 10,000 miles or 12 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.
In addition to regular scheduled servicing, JT Hughes offer targeted service checks. Oil Check and a special Winter Check (setting up your vehicle for the harsh conditions ahead) are other specific services. Contact your nearest JT Hughes Service Centre for more details.
Why JT Hughes for servicing?
- JT Hughes fit genuine parts to manufacturer’s standards;
- All JT Hughes Service Technicians are specially trained and qualified to use the latest electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience;
- Components fitted, by JT Hughes, come with a 12 month guarantee;
- The price includes the environmental disposal of all replaced components;
- All JT Hughes MOT Centres are approved, and regularly inspected, by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA). (Class 4)
Find out more at: