Mitsubishi Cars Motability
As an approved Motability dealer, JT Hughes is committed to helping people of all abilities to enjoy the freedom and benefits of motoring - through driver adapted vehicles. Our Motability specialists will help review your needs, and identify the right Mitsubishi to meet them.
How does it work?
People can use their Higher Rate Mobility Component Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement to meet the cost of leasing a car. Once the application has been accepted, they pay all, or part of their allowance to Motability for the period of the agreement.
- Customers can choose a new car every three years with:
- road tax
- and breakdown cover all included.
- A wide range of adaptations are also available.
- Free rear parking sensors are included, free of charge, on all new Motability Mitsubishi’s, where rear sensors are not already included as standard. No cash alternative available. Applications must be received and accepted between 1st April and 30th June 2011 by Motability Operations Limited.
- £Nil advance payments on selected models.
You can view some of the special Mitsubishi Motability offers on the right hand side of this page.